“Tips to help you with your move!”
Here at Lix Removals,we have moved lots of people from Big Houses, Small Houses, Flats, boats and various watercraft.
Locations change and logistics are certainly different from one move to the next. We endeavour to give everyone the same service and live by our code, Professionalism, Courtesy, Reliability, Careful Removals at sensible prices.
One thing is clear, whatever you are moving, the more organised you are, the smoother and less stressful your move will be.
Here are a few tips to help you with your plans:
1. When you know your moving date start your de-clutter. Moving house is a great time to get rid of unwanted items and things that take up space.
Carboot, Gumtree, Ebay are great places to sell your stuff and Charity Shops for items you can donate.
“One persons rubbish is another persons treasure!”
2. Start your packing room by room to avoid confusion. Once one room is complete move to the next.
3. Keep a box aside for your personal and valuable things that you keep with you during your move. Especially documents you may need on your moving day. This box can be accessed easily.
4. If you don’t have time to pack why not use our packing service and let us do it for you?
5. Remember to defrost your fridge and freezer 24hrs before your moving day and dispose of any left over food.Go back